Just like that, it’s finally Autumn! This change happens quicker than I’d like. Don’t go changin’, I say!
Last week, we were in light sweaters or no jackets at all, and today, I was in my winter coat with a scarf! I have to be honest, I really wasn’t ready for that change. With the change of season, there is also a change in the body. Luckily, I’ve avoided my Fall seasonal allergies, but I started sneezing and as I sit here and type this, I have the chills and just want to jump under the covers. There will be 5 months for hot toddies and hot chocolate. So tonight, I will just go to bed. So without further ado, here are my Weekly lists.
1. A quick chair massage on Monday
2. Booking 1 new wedding and 1 more counseling couple this week
3. Accepting an invite to see The Indigo Girls at The Beacon! Thanks, Bridge!
4. 5 great weddings last week, and Instagram live videos as I traveled to each one!
5. Great hair days!
1. To catch up on sleep
2. To stay on top of all tasks
3. To get a commitment letter from the bank
4. A clean kitchen sink
5. To be able to get into the apartment so I can lock in a contractor & architect
1. Lots of catering and wedding work
2. Coffee & wine
3. Colleagues that have my back
4. Support from my parents
5. Weekly compost collection at my subway stop
That’s it. Nice and easy. A little reflection and little sharing. Now’s your turn! Feel free to comment, question or add some list items of your own below!