It’s been a long day, so my brain is pretty fried. But I’m at the beginning of a really long week, so I need to keep my momentum up and focus on the good. Perhaps I need to remember to celebrate! In fact, my celebrations were super hard this week. I need to either drop the bar on what is considered appropriate to celebrate or I need to find something – however small – to celebrate each day. Even if it’s making my bed (which didn’t fully happen today!) Here’s to being present and not complaining! Wait, am I adding more DESIRES? Without further ado, here are my weekly lists. And I promise to have fewer repeats in the Desire section next week!
1. Support from my parents and friends
2. Coffee and wine
3. My health, especially less back pain
4. Assistance on my website and new education on the “back end” workings
5. Living in such an amazing city
1. Fun with friends and colleagues – karaoke on Monday, anyone?
2. 5 days of Spanish lessons on Duolingo
3. Started reading again
4. Having a big week for my business – 5 (!!!) weddings and 3 counseling couples THIS WEEK
5. Making arrangements for a work trip and a fun trip! And being able to use miles!
1. To have an easy housing transition
2. A clean & tidy apartment
3. To write a new blog post this week
4. To book 2 new weddings this week
5. To make a soup on Friday
Okay, folks that’s it. A nice little roadmap for the week and a nice reflection on the previous week. What can you do? You can encourage and support in the comments below. Or you can be bold and add a list item or two. And of course, remember to celebrate! Here’s to a fulfilling week!