I’m a sleuth. I like to find order and put pieces together, especially when things are not making sense. But with many things around me right now – mostly around career and buying an apartment – I spend more time trying to find reason when honestly, there is none. Sometimes it’s okay to just not know. Or not waste time trying to figure out the why. I do have to say however, that usually drives me crazy. I always need to know the why. But lately I’ve embraced things not making sense. Okay, embraced may be a bit much, but I’ve definitely been okay with it. It’s nice to release control.
So tonight, when I was in super sleuth mode, I walked home in the cold. I passed a Baskin Robbins and stopped in for a cone of Mint Chocolate Chip. Talk about things not making sense! Eating ice cream in the cold! I still smiled all the way home! Without further ado, here are my Weekly Lists. Feel free to join in and share your own!
1. Catering leftovers
2. Truly supportive colleagues
3. Hot coffee & wine
4. A knowledgable real estate team
5. My snow boots for the first big snow of the season this week
1. Being better about drinking water
2. Meditating 6 days this week
3. Practicing Spanish 5 days this week
4. Actually picking up a book I’ve had held at the library!
5. Buying bamboo travel utensils to keep in my day bag and charcoal water filters
1. To catch up on my sleep
2. More wedding and counseling inquiries
3. To select a contractor and have an easy renovation
4. To continue to expand my social circle
5. To be an even BETTER listener
Okay folks, that’s it. I am super tired, so I am going to work on Desire #1 right now! That makes a TON of sense. Here’s to a Happy Thanksgiving and a super fulfilling week!