So I read a post on social media recently that said that if you’re tired, you may not need more SLEEP, you may need to LIVE more. I cannot remember where I saw it, nevertheless it was certainly presented more eloquently than I just said it. Still it totally resonated with me. In fact, it was a complete paradigm shift. Rather than trying to catch up on my sleep, perhaps I am just sleeping THROUGH life.
So there’s a few things I want to do. Have a better morning ritual including creating a DAILY to-do list. I also want to make sure to get dressed every day, which is a little challenging as I work from home most days and don’t HAVE to get out of my pajamas. But the BIG one is making sure I LEAVE MY HOUSE every day and get out into the world, which is a challenge for someone who likes peace and quiet. But if I want to STOP sleeping through life, I’d better get out into the world. Off we go. without further ado, here are my Weekly Lists. Feel free to play along at home.
1. My wedding community – and time spent at The Love Union
2. Time with friends – thanks Eric & Sal for the dinner invite over the weekend
3. Coffee and wine
4. My yoga practice
5. New music on Spotify
1. Finding ways collaborate with awesome folks
2. A model haircut yesterday
3. Two new counseling couples this week
4. Being better about doing my dishes and regular Spanish lessons
5. Getting unofficial board approval for my apartment today
1. More wedding inquiries
2. Clean and organized kitchen
3. To LIVE more
4. For Maxie to stop screaming at me and biting me
5. To finish my book before it’s due at the library
Okay folks, that’s it. Super easy, and hopefully a bit inspiring. Feel free to comment or question below or be BOLD and add your own lists! I dare you.