Oh my gosh, how on Earth is it already December??!! The Rush is On! I feel like I’ve had quite a few posts that express the quick passing of time. But it does still surprise me. I have started doing more regular to-do lists that look at the day vs. ALL of the things that need to get done. But now the rush is on to complete it all. I have to keep looking at the small lists, things that I can take care of today rather than an enormous list of EVERYTHING that has to get done.
I guess I’m also feeling the weight of some of my DESIRE items showing up week after week and getting frustrated that I have not been able to complete them. Yet. So, perhaps a little shift is needed. Perhaps I need to SLOW DOWN, reflect and be more realistic on what I can do NOW. Today. Wow, I needed that. As I focus on self-reflection, here are my Weekly Lists. Thankfully, the Gratitudes were the first to complete today. So, here they are!
1. A comfortable place to live
2. Ways to watch TV without a TV
3. Coffee & gin
4. Really wonderful colleagues – here’s to a stronger community!
5. Yoga – thanks breath and movement!
1. Booking a new counseling couple this week
2. Seeing the light at the end of the LONG real estate tunnel
3. Bringing some old, old clothes to the fabric recycling center
4. Creating my first presentation in 7 years – and the first on Keynote
5. Finding more time to read
1. A clean and organized kitchen, including getting the light in my fridge fixed
2. For Maxie to let me sleep through the night and to stop pooping on the bed! (oy!)
3. To be home in order to light my menorah – Happy Chanukah!
4. To secure a contractor for my home renovation
5. To get back on board with writing my book
Okay folks, that’s it. Let’s stop rushing and be more intentional with our time and productivity. Feel free to add your own lists below or comment on mine! Here’s to slowing down, celebrating the SMALL victories and most importantly to having a fulfilling week!