As I crossed Broadway to enter my co-working space this morning, started to consider how I would prompt today’s 15-minute meditation class. And the idea of our Inner Superpower came to mind. (Honestly, I don’t know where these thoughts come from…!) It may be from the ads for that TV show with the superheroes in the psychiatric ward, but maybe it’s from trying to muster all the power I can right now. Either way, I spoke about not only figuring out what our superpower is, but also asked if we had to create a protective shield around ourselves what that may look like?
Sometimes it’s important to be our own superhero and keep our powers to ourselves. However, sometimes it’s even MORE POWERFUL to drop our protective barrier and share them. With people we know and people we may not. It’s a choice.
So what’s your Inner Superpower? Today, is it more important to protect it? Or share it?
If you couldn’t tell, I’m all about the sharing. So without further ado, here are my Weekly Lists. Starting again with my DESIRES. However, I am proud to say that it was almost easier to create my list of CELEBRATIONS. Go figure.
1. Finding a really good contractor
2. Eating better – mama needs more veggies in her diet!
3. Figuring out this bitter taste in my mouth. Let’s just hope it’s stress and not something more serious.
4. Catching up on all tasks by Sunday
5. To start reading a new book
1. Support of family and friends
2. Coffee & ice cream
3. Two opportunities to meditate today
4. My rollerball of Lavender and Peppermint essential oil by my bed
5. More catering work coming in during a relatively slow time
1. I’m a homeowner! Wait, that IS a celebration, right?
2. FIVE days of Spanish lessons on Duolingo
3. FIVE days of yoga (4 home practices session & 2 public classes)
4. I expressed my desire for 5 inquiries last week. And I got SIX, and booked two today!
5. Y’all I have a date tomorrow!
Okay folks, that’s it. I am falling on my face tired, so I’ll quickly end here. Here’s to a POWERFUL week!