It’s all about perspective. And that good news is that it’s going to be okay. I mean, perhaps I just need to repeat the phrase over and over again to believe it. But truthfully most of us are just experiencing first-world problems. We may think that everything is going to shit, but if we look at the details, are they really?
If you read my Weekly Lists posts regularly you know that my life is very much influx right now. But in actuality my life has always been about the ebbs and flows. In the grand scheme, things have always been okay. I chose a life with multiple careers where nothing is certain, but I’ve always landed on my feet and made it work. For a calm person, my feathers do get ruffled rather easily, but I usually just need to breathe, reflect and focus on the positive. For me the gratitudes were the easily this week. I know I have lots to be grateful for, and I know it’s all going to be okay. Without further ado, here are my weekly lists. Encouragement is greatly appreciated, and I promise to reciprocate if you add your own in the comments below!
1. My friend, Carlos Quintero. I am so lucky to have such a patient and creative soul working on my apartment.
2. My mother. She came up from Florida this week to assist with my renovation.
3. The hot water bottle Christine Samson bought me 10 years ago.
4. Catering left overs
5. Red wine and hot coffee
1. A great introduction to a wonderful kitchen design company
2. Good parking karma
3. Going on a date!
4. EIGHT wedding ceremony inquiries this week.
5. Drinking more water & carrying a water bottle throughout the day
1. To stop fighting for/having to explain my worth and value
2. To figure out my housing transition
3. To get back to a regular yoga home practice
4. No more bugs in the kitchen
5. To jump back into writing my book!
Okay folks, that’s it. A few deep breaths, release of the shoulders and just knowing that it’s going to be okay. Here’s to a wonderful week!