As I’ve said lots lately, in living in a World of Unknown. Yes, I’ve always had lots of flux, but this is ridiculous. I am in the middle of a housing transition and there are regular shifts in my business. Surprisingly enough, I am taking the lack of firm answers and a clear path rather well. And even better news, at least the housing challenge are temporary. Let’s hope they will not be expensive and temporary. This is my slowest time of year for my business, so I’m usually freaking out and questioning the strength of my business and irrationally asking if I should even pursue it. But luckily, I am not doing that this year. Maybe because the inquiries are steadily coming in, and maybe because I know that the anxiety is unnecessary.
So as I grow comfortable with saying “I don’t know” over and over again, I keep myself grounded with positivity and make my goals active. So without further ado, here are my Weekly Lists. I’ll take all of the encouragement you can muster!
1. Marketing assistance from a SCORE mentor
2. MY MOTHER for flying up from Florida to assist with the start of my renovation project
3. a super warm coat and fuzzy mittens
4. My friends Carlos and Jenn who are giving amazing advice about my renovation
5. Hot coffee and red wine
1. Taking on a renovation project and not shutting down – I mean it’s early, but still
2. Performing my first wedding of 2019 and it was so joyous and well received
3. A good interview with another catering company
4. Time with family this weekend
5. Creating a merchandise page on Souper Jenny’s website exactly as I wanted it to look
1. To actually get a contractor to give me a quote!!
2. To get back to a regular yoga practice with one public class a week
3. Two bookings this week
4. To make the best possible housing decisions
5. To drink more water
That’s it, nice and easy. In a World of Unknown I love that I have actionable goals and have to find things to celebrate! It’s process. Feel free to join in and add your own in the comment section below. Let’s go!