Hello and welcome to Pruning Season! I was going to put my Weekly Lists off for another day and I had to stop by myself. I need as much positivity in my life as I possibly can right now, so I thought it best to pause and reflect today! While there are not many updates in the “unknown” department from weeks past, I grabbed a drink with my friend Bridge this evening and she really had me focus on the amazingly positive things in my life. She mentioned that she was inspired by a recent viewing of a televangelist preacher who talked about the idea of pruning in your life so you can bloom. So perhaps I am indeed in my personal pruning season so I can grow. Wow, that’s so much more positive than the way I’ve been looking at my circumstance! So, here’s some more positive. Here are my Weekly Gratitudes, Celebrations & Desires. Feel free to join me!
1. The support of my parents
2. All of the advice from my friend Jenn who recently when through her own renovation.
3. Opportunities for discounted haircare
4. Laundry in my building
5. A number of wedding planners who introduced me to their couples this week!
1. Booking two weddings this week!
2. Oh my gosh, I bought an apartment in New York City!
3. Being better about washing my dishes
4. Taking time to read the last few days
5. Jumping back into Spanish lessons on Duolingo
1. Getting rid of all of the creepy crawlies that are currently in my apartment
2. Receiving a response from the management company on the permits needed for my renovation
3. Selling the appliances in my new apartment
4. Securing a contractor THIS WEEK!
5. Positive thoughts from anyone and everyone!
Whew, that’s it. And thankfully, I do feel better! I’m not kidding about the massive amount of positivity I need. I have been having the weirdest dreams and I am almost out of the lavender & peppermint rollerball I have by my bed to keep headaches and anxiety at bay. Here’s to pruning and growth – but more importantly to a fulfilling week!