While I’ve done my best to keep positive, I’ve been a ball of stress for a while now. Those close to me have heard me (and continue to hear me) complain, and for that I thank them. However, I think I see a Glimmer!
It reminded me of the end of Into the Woods, by Stephen Sondheim where the remaining characters sing:
“The way is dark,
The light is dim,
But now there’s you, me, her, and him.
The chances look small,
The choices look grim,
But everything you learn there
Will help when you return there.
The light is getting dimmer..
I think I see a glimmer–“
Things have been grim, however there is finally a bit of hope. What a great time to reflect and share. Without further ado, here are my weekly lists. Feel free to encourage and comment, or perhaps you want to write your own? Join me.
1. Support from friends during my housing craziness
2. The sunshine
3. Acknowledgement & flowers on my 1 year anniversary as a Brand Ambassador at Primary
4. An unlimited MetroCard this week
5. My parents for their continued support
1. Booking another counseling couple this week
2. Leading a very successful group workshop over the past two weekends
3. Gorgeous brick in my new apartment
4. Realizing that I have some amazing echinacea & ginger tea that my friend Jenn gave me last year!
5. Having a plan for my gap in housing
1. At least THREE wedding inquires this week
2. To start packing
3. For the subways to run regularly and on time
4. To get more students in my yoga and mediation classes
5. A clean kitchen sink – I can’t wait for a dishwasher, truly!
Okay folks, that’s it. Now’s where you come in. Feel free to add your comments, questions or your own lists below. Here’s to finding your own path and having a fulfilling week!