Not much to report. It’s exciting to see Spring arrive here in NY. It’s really my favorite time of the year. And I really hope the renewal brings the much needed changes in my life and in my business. I have been surrounded by people “making it happen,” and those that exude pure positivity. It’s a nice reminder that I what I need most, the universe provides.
While it may be hard to keep the energy and positivity up, here I go. Without further ado, here are my Weekly Lists.
1. Sunshine in the city
2. For having some lovely spaces to counsel my couples
3. Catering leftovers
4. Great co-workers and colleagues
5. Internet streaming to watch TV and listen to music
1. Having students in my yoga & mediation classes
2. More paring down of my belongings in prep for my eventual move
3. Organizing my files
4. Two more wedding inquiries this week
5. Not taking things personally
1. To get a permit and permission to continue renovation from the board this week
2. To drink more water
3. For Maxie to stop screaming at me and biting my legs
4. To figure out why my feet hurt me
5. To have a bit more certainty in my life
Okay folks, that’s it. Now is your turn. Feel free to send encouragement, comment or question below. Or ask for what you need, and create & share your own lists. Here’s to a fulfilling week and getting what you want!