I always write my Weekly Lists before the blog post introduction. My final DESIRE was originally – To let go of the disappointment that others rarely give as much as I do, but to keep giving anyway! Yes, I did start singing the song from Frozen. Then I quickly stopped because my nephew HATES that song.
Letting go has been a reoccurring theme. In fact I had to look and see if I used this title before. I did not, but this post from May is close! Oh then there was this guest post from Financial Coach, Carrie Friedberg And even though I switched out that DESIRE, I realized that my lists are still full of release and the desire to let it go. Even the meditations I lead are all about releasing tension and stress to leave room for positivity.
It’s definitely a work in progress, but thankfully there’s always more positive than negative. Without further ado, here are my weekly lists full of gratitude, celebration & desire. Care to join?
1. My contractor and board president for going over and above
2. Strong coffee
3. Catering work – and the leftovers it provides!
4. Lavender essential oil for calming me down, and orange & peppermint oil for getting me going
5. Streaming options on my computer to be able to watch TV.
1. Saying ‘fuck it’ and planning a quick trip out of town
2. Creating a to-do list and crossing things off
3. Receiving lovely feedback from my couples
4. Pandemonium that may actually cause forward momentum in my renovation
5. A success shopping trip and immediately throwing veggies in the oven to roast
1. For my seasonal allergies to be light and quick
2. More dedicated Spanish lessons
3. For my anxiety to release so I can sleep through the night
4. Being better about making connections and reaching out
5. To be better about bringing moisture-proof bags with me to the grocery store to better hold fish or meat
Okay folks, that’s it. Easy peasy. Feel free to add your comments, questions or your own lists below. And let it go, why don’tcha!