I have to be honest and say that I’m tired. I really don’t have much to share, or perhaps I cannot find the words to express. Yeah, I’m just tired.
The fall is a busy time for me, and since I work in feast or famine industries it’s difficult to say no. With a constant stream of YES, means that I work more and sleep less. Prioritizing self-care falls to the wayside and I spend about a month or two constantly playing catch-up. It would be very easy for me to slide into complaining and negativity. I am fully aware that my problems are first world ones. I’m glad I have work, I’m happy that money is coming in – because living in NYC is no joke. Thankfully the GRATITUDES were the easiest for me this week. Without further ado, here are my Weekly Lists.
1. Yoga & meditation
2. White wine and strong coffee
3. More catering work & leftovers from recent jobs
4. Support from my parents
5. Streaming TV options
1. Lots of inquiries – 3 counseling and 5 new wedding couples this week
2. Rogue progress on my new apartment
3. Speaking my mind, and asserting my worth
4. A last minute out of town trip
5. Receiving lovely comments from my yoga & mediation students
1. For Maxie to stop biting me
2. To get back to my daily habits
3. To live in a bug-free home (I know it’s NYC, but I’m putting it out there!)
4. To get permission from the board to move forward on my renovation by the end of the week
5. For companies to pack and ship in a more eco-friendly way
Okay, that’s it, folks. Now’s your turn! Feel free to question, comment or share your own lists below. You may be tired, too, but it will just take a moment! Go.