Today is the first rainy day in a while. I really want to curl up on the couch with a cup of tea and watch movies all day. However, I need to keep moving as I have too much to do. I had such a desire to take a nap yesterday, but with a networking lunch, stopping by the new apartment, administrative work and a counseling session, well, that was not possible. So, I’m requesting a bit of cheerleading today and some encouragement for rainy day productivity. I promise to send some support back your way – but it’s going to have to go on my list for tomorrow!
Luckily, I was able to take a moment to ponder and create my Weekly Lists. Now I gotta go!
2. Laundry in the building
3. Warm sweaters & socks
4. My patient contractor
5. Wonderful co-workers & colleagues
1. FINALLY getting permission to renovate my new kitchen
2. Continuing to expand my business circle
3. Getting an overdue dental cleaning
4. Increased work
5. Powerful reviews from recent couples
1. More time in the day – or I guess better time management
2. Time and energy to write & read
3. A return to regular yoga & meditation
4. A clean and organized home
5. A stronger social circle
That’s it, folks. Now’s your turn. Feel free to send some encouragement or be bold and add your own lists below.